2015年3月9日月曜日

Day 1

The man is Chicago university's professor for statistics. He was very kindly to listen my story.  For example why do I come to US, where will we go, and what will we do? I can't answer actually and I can't talk verbal in English, but he listen carefully and said "oh, your study abroad's schedule is very good". It's made me very happy and I'm looking forward to live in Rose-Hulman Institute of technology. 

It's amazing city. I have never seen the beautiful line of city. Its line is small common for Chicago's people, but it's a big special thing for me, who is a Japanese university student. Maybe we(Japanese) have a special things, which is common things, for foreign people, I thought when I looked the beautiful town. 

I realized to live a small world. They are very kindly. My English is very very poor. But they hear sincerely. So I want to get next level to talk very verbal in English only three weeks. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿