2015年3月14日土曜日

Day 6

 Today was rainy. I couldn't watch the weather news, so I was sad because yesterday was very good sunny day.
 I think today's blog topic is Sports Festival for exchange students on yesterday. Yesterday, a sports festival was held on jim of university. We played the games of a kickball, a dodge ball, and a frisbee. I was very fun thats games, and I could make so many friends through thats game. I noticed that I talk    in Japanese too frequently to get chance to talk in English. My university's professor said "No pain, No gain". I thought that it was very feeling easily that I talk Japanese friends in Japanese, but that was a waste of good chance, so I decided that I'll try to hardly talk with U.S. friends from today!!
Its picture is my dormitory in rose-hulman institute of technology.
I'm staying in East hall. (Left side man is Mikio, Right side man is Nicholas)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿