2015年3月21日土曜日

Day 13

Hello all readers,

I introduce about my courage school life in US. I always wake up at 6AM, and preparation for today's class or something. After that, I go to a gym of this university to swim. I often swim about 90 minutes. It's very comfortable for me, and it give me an energy to try hard today.

This picture is the swimming pool!
It's very very deep.
At 8 AM, I go to cafeteria to eat breakfast with my friends. This university's breakfast is eating as much as one likes and we can pickup foods which I wanna eat. It's yummy, but there are heavier meal than Japanese breakfast. So I don't need a lunch from when I come to US.

This picture is a breakfast. A lot of foods...
After good breakfast, I attend classes. I take 3 class, which are Calculus III, Music History, and Introduce of Software Engineering. The classes are easily to understand about class contents because I have ever studied, but of course these classes are in English. I try to hard to understand what teacher talks about or students ask.

This picture is a class of software.
We can learn Python 3.x.
After that classes, special event of that day start. Today's special event is to go to shopping with my roommate. He is a very kindly man, who is from Ohio. We went to a clothing store, and Walmart. Especially Walmart is very common store in US. I bought necessary life goods today. After those events, I often go to Gym to run. American foods is very heavy, so I have to do any exercises, and I can sleep very well. Good night!

I took this picture near university in evening.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿