2015年3月25日水曜日

Day 17

Hello all readers,

We prepared a presentation & a Japan day on today. Japan day is to introduce about Japanese culture. We made something with origami. I used origami after a long time, so I don't remember how to make anything with origami. Japan day is held tomorrow, so I introduced to Rose-Hulman's student about Japanese culture. We are thinking that we will give to origami, which is made by our, and introduce about how to make with origami.

Preparation of origami lecture.
Origami is interesting!
And we prepared a presentation, which Japanese students will speak about our country on Thursday. Our group introduce about University of Aizu. My teacher told about our topic is very important because that presentation suggest to enter to our university. I tried hardly to prepare it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿