2015年3月22日日曜日

Day 14

Hello all readers,

I went to a curry restaurant to eat today's dinner. It was very yummy because we could eat curry, which included many spices, and nan bread. We enjoyed to eat those things and talk with any friends.

It was very yummy!!
It was the first time to eat curry in US.
After that, I went to listen to the Engineer concert in Hatfield Hall tonight. That concert didn't have the category. We could watch so many kinds of music or dances in that concert. For example jazz musics, a classical music, a string guitar, ballets, a country music, and so on. At first of the concert, the Jazz band started to play. That music was very strong music. I was overwhelmed to that music.

At first of the concert I watched a Jazz music.
We could listen any music. I liked to listen the country music because I could feel American atmosphere. It was very good concert for me!
This concert program.
The concert have many kinds of music!

An example of country music.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿