2015年3月15日日曜日

Day 7

 Hello all readers

I went to a restaurant with all Japanese exchange students and buddies tonight. My buddy said that I let you take a restaurant, which is no restaurant in Japan. We ride friend's cars and visit shopping mall because that shop is in that shopping mall. We had a free time, so we visited a grocery store, and a pet shop. The grocery store have very cheap items. We can buy so many snacks! When we went to a pet shop, we can see some pets. For example cats, American lizard, and tarantulas. Especially that tarantulas scared me. After that we went to the purpose shop. That shop seems a sports bar for me, but its restaurant because so many people sat and ate a lot of buffalo wings, which were the restaurant's special foods. We could select many spicy level. I selected middle level wings, it's not too hot. But I could eat the highest level's wings which is ordered by Kazutoshi. That was too hot, and I hurt my tongue. Today is very fun day for me:)
Its picture is the buffalo wings, which is the restaurant in U.S.
There had so many TVs which shows the sports games.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿