2015年3月16日月曜日

Day 8

Hello dear readers,

Today we went to Indianapolis. We arrived an hour by a big bus. Indianapolis is the capital and most populous city of U.S. state of Indiana, so we could see the big streets, the big buildings, and so many people!
This picture is Indianapolis
I have never visited there
We visited a shopping mall, and we ate the big pizza at first. American pizza is very delicious than Japanese one, so I'm careful to be fat. After that, we visited Lucas Oil Stadium. That's so big stadium!

And we visited the courthouse of Indianapolis. There were monuments, which is made sculpture. There was a monument of George Washington.
This building was the courthouse.
I had never seen the gorgeous luxurious courthouse!

 When we exit to street, we found ice cream & chocolates store and enter the store for a 3pm break. I ate double ice creams. That was too sweet ice cream, so I could drink so much water after eating. We visited a tall tower after the break. We could choice that we pay the money to up the tower or we don't pay to do. If we don't pay the money, we have to up a lot of stars. If we pay the money which is $2, we could raid the elevator. I'd like to raid the elevator, but I selected not to pay way because I ate a big pizza and too sweet double ice cream! So I went up the stars, which was 329 steps and it was very big one step, and I succeed to go up the tower. Its sight was very very beautiful for me. When we went down the tower, I selected to go down the stairs because I'd like to get physics active not to fat.
This is the tower
It's tower of inside























URL:
http://www.lucasoilstadium.com


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿