2015年3月23日月曜日

Day 15

Hello all readers,

I went to Chicago today. We rode a chartered bus at 6:30, and we left our dormitory. We arrived Chicago by the bus after 3.5 hours. At first, I went to The Museum of Science and Industry. That museum was so big, so I was very surprised!
The Museum of Science of Industry
This museum was so big!
We could look any exhibitions of museum. I could look so big submarine, which is U505 submarine. We could look not only a model ship but also items of crews in those day.

I could see a so big submarine model.
We can understand the huge size from left side's people in this picture.
And we could find a model of enigma. It showed very complex order, and I thought that Alan Mathison Turing was an amazing person.

This picture is the model enigma.
After that, I want to any area in the museum. Especially I was interesting, "what if" corner. That area displayed any works of an amazing alive people.

For example Bruno Maisonnier.
He is famous by pepper, which sell by SoftBank.
His TED speak is here.
After we left that museum, we went to walk around Chicago city. Chicago is the third-largest in the United States. I could see any high buildings.

Buildings around buildings.
I wanted to look around this city sight from high level of building, so I went to the 97th flour of a high building. That sight was very good. I was happy today was good whether.
I took this pictures. It was very good sight!
We can see the so big lake of left side.

After we walked around this city, I went to eat today's dinner. Today's dinner was so big pizza. My buddy told me "Chicago's pizza is so thick, so people call the pizza 'Chicago pie' ". Its pie was delicious for me, but I was full by only two slices of the pizza. 
This picture is "Chicago Pie".
It have so much cheese!
It was very good trip for me:)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿