2015年3月10日火曜日

Day 2

 I arrived Rose-Hulman University yesterday. But I cannot do anything because I arrived midnight. So our study abroad start from today. At first, I ate breakfast in cafeteria. I can eat many kind of foods. There are some egg foods, meats, and breakfast cereal. I ate delicious that American foods. Of course, there are not Japanese foods, for example miso-soup, or rice. I got a little worried when I ate a lot of foods and sweet drink. Next, I heard the introduction of this university. I felt so big this university, but a guy told me that this university is very small at US. This story is an incredible for me.

 I and Kazutoshi (my Japanese partner) talked to take classes in this exchange schedule at this afternoon. We decided classes, which were calculus, music history, and software class. We heard that calculus class is easy to understand than calculus class of University of Aizu. So we attended the class suddenly, and we noticed that story was truth. But we learned the contents of this class of Rose-Hulman in our high school era, so we thought we can understand easily.

 Cookie party is held for strengthen culture exchange between exchange students and students of this university at this evening. I met my baddy, who is helper for me, for the first time. He told me kindly about himself and he heard about me. After that we enjoyed the game.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿