2015年3月18日水曜日

Day 10

Hello all readers,

I watched a drama in Hatfield Hall, which is a concert hall of this university. That was by mask theatre troupe MUMMENSCHANZ. The mask theatre troupe MUMMENSCHANZ impresses me by its unique, inaudible art form that transcends language and culture. New York Times commented that “Witty madness…dazzling and delightful.” That performance was very interesting and thought-provoking matter. They performed not to use sound, it was only expression by items. A human didn't appear on the stage, mysterious and funny characters appeared the all time.

MUMMENSCHANZ preformed at rose-hulman institute technology

URL:
http://www.mummenschanz.com/de/

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuta. Many students write about this play. It really looks interesting. You are luck to have the opportunity to see this!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes! I thinked it. If I gain many valuable experiences like this one, I'll write on this blog again:)

      削除